Thursdays beginning January 27
About the event
Join Rachel Sullivan MS, RDN, LD for a 5-week course on taking charge of YOU. You feel the way you think. You can change the way you feel. You can learn to be in charge of you and the life you have. Self-Esteem - What is it? How do I get it? Learn how because you are WORTH IT.
Rachel will use exercises and excerpts from the book 10 Days To Self-Esteem by David Burns, M.D. Learn exercises to break out of a bad mood, a prescription for procrastinating, getting down to root causes, and more!!
· Learn how feelings and thoughts are connected.
· Learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy feelings and how to break out of a bad mood.
· Learn about mood-elevating techniques and pinpoint self-defeating attitudes.
· Learn more about what self-esteem is, how to get it, and the danger of perfectionism.
· Learn how to defeat procrastination, start preventing mood swings, and enjoy more happiness.